- We accept either PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- All prices are set in RM.
- For international purchases, your bank may charge an international transaction fee.
- You may return an item for a store credit or size exchange within 7 DAYS of RECEIVING DATE. Items will be returned at purchaser’s expense. Please address your package with the following:
Suite #111, GF-16,
The Waterfront @ Parkcity,
No. 5 Persiaran Residen,
Desa Parkcity, 52200,
Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur,
- All items MUST BE RETURNED IN NEW UNUSED CONDITION.
- Store credits and size exchanges are processed within 3 business days of your return being received; and are valid for 6 months from the issue date. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All items purchased on sale are non-returnable, for exchange or refund.
Size & Fit
Compare the measurements of our items with your own to help you decide which size to buy.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We ask for your name, telephone number, home address, email address and age for competitions, prizedraws, or newsletter sign ups. When a purchase is made on our site, in addition to the above, we also ask for delivery address, and payment method details. We do not save your payment method details on our website. We may obtain information about your usage of our Website to help us develop and improve it further through online surveys and other requests.
- WHAT THE DATA WILL BE USED FOR?
Your data will enable us, and our processors, to fulfil your order, to notify you about important functionality changes and for statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and our services to you. We may also send you from time to time (by email) information about products and services and details of promotions and special offers from J&J The Label. In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH OTHERS?
We may contract with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, name and address verification, email distribution, market research and promotions management. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected.
These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than Lucy in the Sky, Inc. We may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES SITES:
We may from time to time include third party links on our Website. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We encourage you to review those policies when you visit those sites.
We ship to Australia, Canada, Europe, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, United Kingdom & United States – though if you can’t see any shipping options for your country, send us a message via the ‘contact us’ form.
Please note: International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and customs fees, which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination, and are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Free Shipping on all orders, with no minimum. Because who wants to pay for shipping.
- The majority of orders are dispatched within 2 business days of payment being received; though currently this may potentially extend out to 5 business days in some specific instances. We apologise for any inconvenience. All orders are shipped with PosLaju and are delivered in 1-3 business days after being shipped. If multiple styles are ordered, these may ship separately. If you do not receive your order by the end of this timeframe, there may be an issue so please contact either us or PosLaju directly.
- You can enter your PosLaju tracking number at the following website: http://poslaju.com.my/track-trace/
- Free International Shipping on orders above RM180.
- The majority of orders are dispatched within 2 business days of payment being received; though currently this may potentially extend out to 5 business days in some specific instances. We apologise for any inconvenience. All orders are shipped with registered PosMalaysia FlexiPack International and are delivered in 4-11 business days after being shipped – local delivery is handled by your national post service. Deliveries to regional or remote areas may take an extra couple of days. If multiple styles are ordered, these may ship separately. If you do not receive your order by the end of this timeframe, there may be an issue so please contact either us or your local postal service directly.
- You can enter your PosMalaysia tracking number at the following website: http://www.pos.com.my/postal-services/quick-access/?track-trace
If you have not received your order by the end of your delivery timeframe, we’d suggest following the steps below as they are solving the majority of delivery issues:
- Check again the email you received from us regarding your specific shipping information. Please read the email in full, there may be pertinent details which may have been missed.
- Your order may have been shipped in multiple parts, so the other products in your order may be coming separately. You would have received multiple shipping notifications if this is the case.
- Wait another 24 hours if possible, as unfortunately seasonal or local factors often delay delivery – please contact us if you’re looking for some specific information regarding potential delays.
- Verify the shipping address provided (address errors are the most common issue, contact us if necessary to check).
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery, usually in the form of a card in a mailbox or near a front door.
- Look around the delivery location for your package, as the order may have been left in an unusual location.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery, such as a neighbour, either on purpose or by accident.
- Postal services are scanning parcels internally, so you can contact your local national postal service with your tracking number in your order, and they should have further information regarding your parcel.
If you still cannot your order or believe that your order has been misdelivered, please Contact Us.
If your order is undeliverable because of missing, incorrect, or incomplete apartment/suite numbers, or any other incorrect address information, the cost of resending the order will have to be covered by the customer.